Sunday, August 23, 2020

Crystals: Do they have spiritual, metaphysical properties?

 

Should a Christ follower use and depend on crystals in their prayer and meditation? This is a question that would not even be asked a few years back. However, more and more Christ followers are deconstructing and reconstructing their faith these days, and it appears that the numbers are actually accelerating. When one looks at the developments in quantum mechanics, or even if they have been influenced by Nikola Tesla, the basic conclusion is the same. The primal substance of the universe is one of two things, it is either particle/waves of dark energy and dark matter or it is the ether which is invisible light energy. Furthermore, in the quantum world, dark energy and matter is invisible light. The point is that neither system believes that the material universe is at the basic level material. It is rather energy and consciousness.

I am an amateur photography enthusiast, and as such I have watched You Tube videos from Ken Wheeler, who used to be called the “angry photographer” and now refers to him self as Theoria Apophisus. I mention him because he also does videos on metaphysics. In one video he talks about the fact that we humans are not the housing of the soul per se, but rather radio antennas. I will place a link at the end of this post to this video. I’m not sure that I buy that 100% but I think it has a certain ring of truth to it. I think this is likely the way that we are connected to the source, the creator of the universe.


This is where the idea of crystal’s come into play for me. I think that they help fine tune our antenna which is our body and according to Ken, the main ingredient of the antenna is water H2o. It is interesting to me in my understanding of Judeo-Christian tradition that in the Torah the high priest was outfitted with a breastplate that contained crystals. It had twelve of them including onyx, amethyst, clear quartz, and lapis lazuli. This was used in conjunction with entering the most holy place and being in the presence of the ark of the covenant. I have read theories where people suggest that the ark of the covenant was a radio transceiver. I’m not certain of the authenticity of the claim but on an intuitive level it is interesting.


I am comfortable wearing bracelets of crystals and have several natural gem stones around me in my home environment. I definitely believe that they have meditative value, and I also intuitively believe that they aid in spiritual illumination. I know that in my meditative prayer sessions where-by I open myself to listen to the Spirit of Christ I am comfortable in incorporating crystal’s as well. I have a journal that is what you might call a form of automatic writing whereby I meditate with binaural beats, and open my awareness to incoming messages. I believe the source is the Christ anointing, and perhaps some may think of it as the higher self. I am confident that I have received a large amount of illumination and revelation during these sessions and I end up writing things that I had not considered before setting down to meditate. If nothing else, it is a great source of creativity.


The important thing that I consider is that these sessions help me think more Christ-like. They allow me to be peaceful, loving, joyous and foster a concern for others rather than just myself. They constantly reassure me of the immeasurable love that the Father has for me and for all of my human siblings. It is a time that I feel at one with the Spirit and I am confident that adding crystals into the process has enriched my revelation and illumination. It has allowed me insight into what the scripture is saying that tends to be different than mainstream evangelical dogma, but completely consistent with the fruit of the Spirit.


Ken Wheeler's Vlog


No comments:

Embracing the Resurgence of Celtic Christianity: Exploring Modern Practices

You can also find blog videos on my Cosmic Consciousness YouTube channel. For some reason, I am intuitively drawn toward the Celtic expressi...