Saturday, October 24, 2020

Manifestation and Affirmations


What would you say if I told you that we all are continually manifesting the world we experience? It is my opinion that this is true both spiritually and materially. We are co-creators with the Word. Jesus came to show us who we really are and what powers we really possess. John's gospel and first epistle add clarity to this. In John's first epistle one can read this: 1Jn 4:17  "Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world." And, in John's gospel this is written: Joh 14:12  "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father." This is why I believe that one of the purposes of Jesus ministry was to demonstrate what powers are readily available to us. 

The first question to ask is how was Jesus in the world? What did he do? The answer was that he was able to manipulate the material world through his faith by the aid of the Holy Spirit. He was a supernatural instrument of the Holy Spirit while he lived on this earth. He did this through performing miraculous works. All of the gospel records are replete with miracles he performed. In many places in the New Testament writings we are told that we are actually in Christ and the Father and that they are likewise in us. Paul states that we are seated in the heavenly places in Christ, and Peter writes that we are partakers of the divine nature. The preponderance of the evidence is overwhelming. We are indeed co-creators with the Logos. 

Here is a fact in my view. We ARE continually manifesting our world and circumstances. The question becomes are we being intentional and are we doing things to cause us to vibrate at the same level as the universe? Well, the above passages from John tell us that the universe is vibrating love. Love is the highest vibration. The proverb states that as a man thinks in his heart so is he. I realize that it is speaking of a miser not really willing to share his bread, but I also think it can be taken as an overall principle. What we think about with intention is what the universe uses in our manifesting. The goal then should be to raise our thought vibration. This is important to help us align with the universe and the divine nature.

I have learned that I cannot properly love others without loving myself. To this end, I have developed a practice of affirmations that will cause me to love and become love. But most importantly, it will help me take the first critical step of loving myself. If I do not love myself, how can I possibly obey Jesus in loving my neighbor as myself. Unfortunately, orthodox evangelical dogma has caused us to loathe ourselves rather than love ourselves. So, developing healthy realistic self love is the first step in manifesting in concert with the universe.

My Affirmations:

  • I am uniquely created in the image of the creator. I bear the image of God
  • I am greatly loved and highly favored by my creator. I am of great worth to the creator. My creator seeks and desires my highest and best life.
  • I am prosperous because I deserve to be prosperous.
  • I am continually and effortlessly attracting health, happiness, and wealth.
  • The creative energy source of the universe is love and I was created in love for love’s sake
  • I am imaginative and creative in all that I do. I am manifesting the highest possible vibration of the material world at all times
  • My main substance is light which is energy
  • I am the light of the world
  • I am the bread of life
  • I am the mind, vision, hands, feet, mouth of the creative source which is love
  • I am loved as I learn to love myself and the more I love myself the more I will realize I am loved.
  • Health, happiness, wealth, kindness, love, patience are mine in abundance
  • I resolve this day and every day to consciously manifest the highest vibrations
  • This is the key to my success!
Notice that the affirmations all begin with I am or I, my or mine. It is important to state them in the first person and in the positive sense. Also, I need to daily remind myself of what the characteristics of the creator is. Since the New Testament declares that God is LOVE, then I need to read those characteristics putting me in the first person. I want these traits to be mine in an ever increasing way.

Co 13:4-8a I am patient, I am kind, I rejoice in the success of others, I am humble, I am gracious, I am giving, I am happy go lucky, I forgive continuously, I rejoice in justice, I rejoice in truth, I bear all things, believe all things, hope all things, endure all things. I never end. 

This is a way to align yourself with the universe and a starting point for manifesting your highest vibration with intention.


No comments:

Embracing the Resurgence of Celtic Christianity: Exploring Modern Practices

For some reason, I am intuitively drawn toward the Celtic expression of Christianity. My Mother’s family came originally from England but th...